Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
The TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them work in the following roles; teaching assistant, classroom assistant, learning support assistant, additional needs assistant, pastoral/welfare support assistant, bilingual support assistant or foundation stage assistant. The roles must be under the direction of the class teacher, whose lesson planning and day-to-day direction set the framework within which the individual works.
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent. Learners are required to be actively working or volunteering in a school environment in order to demonstrate competence in knowledge and skills.
There may be a requirement, by their employer, for learners to be checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service: https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview or if they intend to work
with learners who are covered by these regulations (formerly Criminal Records Bureau (CRB)). It is the learner's responsibility to seek advice from their employer regarding this.
The qualification is suitable for learners of 16 years of age and above.
This qualification is based around the following units:
1. Equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
2. Maintain and support professional relationships with children and young people.
3. Communication and professional relationship with children, young people and adults
4. Child and young person development
5. Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
6. Support children and young people's positive behaviour
7. Support children and young people's health and safety
8. Supporting learning activities
9. Help improve own and team practice in schools
10. Schools as organisations
11. Prepare and maintain learning environments.
You selected to get the course Level 2 Certificate in Su... (L2 CSTALIS). Please Login or Signup to get it.