Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (RQF) is regulated by Ofqual and is designed to help prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts.
This qualification can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
• individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
• individuals who are currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training) who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements of the qualification;
To complete this award you must gain 36 credits. The units you will complete are:
1. Understanding the Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training (H/505/0053)
2. Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training (A/505/1189)
3. Delivering Education and Training (M/505/0122)
4. Assessing learners in Education and Training (F/505/0125)
5. Using Resources for Education and Training (L/505/0127)
6. Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area (H/505/1090)
You selected to get the course Level 4 Certificate in Educati... (L4EAT). Please Login or Signup to get it.